Thursday, February 12, 2009

Graphic Assignment

I know that this assignment was due last night, but due to Mother Nature and her great winds, I unfortunately lost power. I have a laptop, but was not anticipating the power outage lasting so long and used my hour and a half of battery life watching Dora with my daughter who got a little scared not having any lights, but the candles. She's first. :O) Anyway, my graphic is something that can be used in a newsletter to my students parents. Its just a teacher graphic I found and changed the teacher's name to my name. I tried messing around with the color on paint, but kept making it worse. I'm not really that talented in editing things, so here is what I have. Enjoy.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddwjzpmc_2fn7mfcfs

No comments:

Post a Comment