Friday, September 23, 2011

Week Five- People Magazine Cover


People Magazine Cover


I used my daughter, Amelia for the subject of my magazine cover. My Microsoft Office Publisher would NOT work. I finally just finished the assignement in word, but then I couldn't figure out how to upload it to my blog, but did get it uploaded to Google Documents, which would not allow me to upload it and convert it the way it should. SO...now my magazine cover is broken into two parts and the People title is not even showing. I don't know how to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you did a nice job on it! Did you get the image I sent? I know it might not be exactly how you want it but I hope you see how an assignment like this could help students in school have a bigger voice in how they are portrayed in the media!

    ReplyDelete