Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Classroom Goals

These are the following goals in Educ. 6305:

  • have greater self-efficacy in dealing with educational technology and
  • become better versed in the research literature that supports the effective use of educational technology, including the frameworks educators operate within.
  • demonstrate the ability to integrate of technology, the use of imagination in creating and delivering curricular materials, and using creativity in assessment techniques are encouraged.

I thought I had a pretty fair understanding of how to do something as simple as sharing files, but just from starting this class, I think that I have a lot to learn.

I'm still a little confused with the Google site and the spread sheets. I hope that I am completing everything correctly and efficiently. I can't wait to try the different activities in this class because I want to be able to use this information in my future classroom.

While student teaching a fifth grade class, our school had a computer lab, but there was a computer teacher who taught all day. We had two working computers in our class, but of course too many students. It was hard for me to try and find a way to integrate technology when the resources weren't really available. If the school were to have a second computer lab just for classroom teachers to use it would have made things a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment